The Terrace at Iris Park offers 58 inviting apartments for, with views of tranquil green spaces and the scenic Minneapolis skyline.
The Terrace at Iris Park is much more than independent living – We are a Senior Living + community!
The Terrace at Iris Park offers 58 inviting apartments, all with views of beautiful green spaces. You have a choice of studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom designs. Included are basic housekeeping services, a meal plan, utilities (except phone). Heated underground parking is available, and the Fairview Avenue Light Rail station is right outside your door.
- Spacious floor plans
- 58 inviting apartments, all with great views
- Meal Credit System
- Studio, one-bedroom, and two bedroom designs
- Utilities included (except phone)
- Heated underground parking (as available)
- Complimentary laundry facilities on each floor
- On-site Village Plaza with café, gifts and sundries shop, Pub Room, theater, meeting rooms for your family or group events
- On-site warm water therapy pool and fitness center
- Private, secure, beautifully landscaped Village Greenway with flowing water, walking paths, and benches
- Fairview Avenue Light Rail station and a revitalized Iris Park right outside your door
Exclusively for Terrace Residents
- Urban Rooftop Garden Spaces
- Library/Media Center
- Formal “Family” Dining Room
- Game and Billiard Room
- Group Fitness Room
- Professional on-site management and service coordination
- Weekly housekeeping included for all tenants
- On-campus chaplains, chapels, and worship services
- On-campus beauty shop (men’s haircuts too)
- Community Council
Call us for more information on our senior independent living by Episcopal Homes.
Jenna Kilawee – Housing Manager
Terrace at Iris Park