Part of Episcopal Homes’ newest development in 2014, Midway Pointe offers 50 units of HUD 202 PRAC affordable housing for limited-income seniors. Sitting cozily between Episcopal Homes’ catered living, the Terrace at Iris Park, and an innovative nursing home residence, The Gardens, Midway Pointe is surrounded by enriching and easily-accessible comforts and amenities of campus living.
• 49 one-bedroom apartments with city views for people watchers, courtyard views for garden watchers
• Footsteps away a Central Corridor Light Rail stop!
• On-site management
• Spacious community space with planned programming and events
• Complimentary laundry facilities on each floor
• On-site Village Plaza with café, gifts and sundries shop, Pub Room, theater, beauty shop, and media center
• On-site warm water therapy pool and fitness center
• Private, secure, beautifully landscaped Village Greenway with flowing water, walking paths, and benches
- Very Affordable Rents (calculated at 30% of your monthly income)
- Utilities included (heating, air conditioning, electricity)
- Limited underground heated parking
- Affordable senior housing for seniors 62+
- Income must be below 50% area median income, currently $36,750 per year (individuals) and $42,000 (couples).
Episcopal Homes does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, familial status, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.
1880 University Avenue West
Saint Paul MN 55104
Contact Lindsay Becker, Housing Manager at Midway Pointe for questions:
– Marvin Plakut, CEO