Kings Crossing Apartments at Frogtown Square is Episcopal Homes’ third HUD-subsidized residence. Developed in partnership with NEDU, a coalition of neighborhood organizations, Frogtown Square is an innovative model of community revitalization with retail shops at street level and our Kings Crossing apartments above.
With its stunning art-deco design, Frogtown Square has transformed the formerly blighted northeast corner of University and Dale. Kings Crossing opened in March 2011 as a full house with a waiting list. Its 49 one-bedroom apartments offer independent, low-income seniors a lifestyle of elegance, convenience, security and affordability.
- 49 one-bedroom apartments
- Shopping and dining just steps outside your door
- Free laundry facilities on each level
- Underground parking available
- Spacious community spaces with planned programming and events
- On-site manager and service coordinator
- Very affordable rents (calculated at 30% of your monthly income)
- Utilities included (heating, air conditioning, electricity)
- Seniors 62+
- Income must be below 50% area median income, currently $36,200 per year (individuals) and $41,400 (couples).
Episcopal Homes does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, familial status, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.
500 North Dale Street
Saint Paul, MN 55103
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for seniors by providing homes and services that support each individual’s physical, social, and spiritual needs.