An Assisted Living Community in the Heart of St. Paul
Iris Park Commons Assisted Living in St. Paul offers elders a lively, connected, caring community to call home. Care packages may be customized to meet each individual’s needs. Iris Park Commons provides nursing, dietary, housekeeping, personal care, and wellbeing programming.
Iris Park Commons is also home to Katy’s Cottage Memory Care–for loved ones facing memory loss, who may require a specialized, secured environment.
- Spacious Floor Plans
- Three meals daily
- Morning and evening safety checks
- Weekly light housekeeping
- All utilities included (except phone)
- Activities, events and wellness programs
- Episcopal Home Care available 24 hrs/day
- RN/LPN on-site M-F; on-call weekends & after hours
- Home health aide certified staff 24 hrs/day
- Controlled access to residence
- Warm Water Therapy Pool
- Fitness Center
- Resident Media Center
- 27-Seat Movie Theater
- Watter’s Pub
- Outdoor Patios and Outdoor Dining
- Green Line Access to Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Spiritual Life, Creative Ventures, and Active Life wellbeing programming
For seniors 62+. Iris Park Commons is for seniors looking for Assisted Living in St. Paul, MN .
Call us for more information: 651-646-1026
Episcopal Homes does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, familial status, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.
Plan a Tour Today!
Part of the Episcopal Homes community
Iris Park Commons
1850 University Avenue West
St. Paul, MN 55104