There are many ways you can direct your gift to Episcopal Homes:
- Make a one-time, annual gift to support one of our current giving priorities.
- Make recurring, monthly gifts to provide steady support to enrich services for our elders and the programs they enjoy.
- Make a tribute or memorial gift in honor of a loved one. These gifts are printed in our quarterly newsletter. Cards are also sent to the honoree or to family members of the deceased to acknowledge your gift made in their honor.
Gifts can be given online, with a check made out to the Episcopal Homes Foundation, through stock, and a variety of other ways. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.
Ways to Give
- Give online easily here.
- Give by check made out to Episcopal Homes Foundation and mailed to 490 E Lynnhurst Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55104.
- Give a portion of the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) from your IRA, which enables you to avoid being taxed on these dollars. Click here for necessary information.
- Give appreciated assets, like stocks, bonds and mutual funds, which usually allow you to deduct the full fair market value donated to charity and avoid capital gains tax. Click here for necessary information.
- Give from your Donor Advised Fund. Click here for necessary information.
Plan a Future Gift
Estate gifts from Episcopal Homes’ long-time friends and grateful residents have enabled us to grow to serve more elders and add essential new services, like Katy’s Cottage, our memory care community. A bequest of even a small portion in your will can make a big difference.
Please consider including Episcopal Homes in your Estate Plan.
- Bequests: To include Episcopal Homes in your will, click here for essential information. Also, please share your commitment with us so we can include you in our Sister Annette Relf Legacy Society and related events.
- To learn about many other types of planned gifts and their tax and estate implication, review this chart.
- To learn about gifts that provide income to the donor, review this chart.
Contact the Foundation Executive Director, Mary Routhieux, at 651-632-8855 to discuss a planned or estate gift.