It’s Employees Who Make the Difference!
Episcopal Homes of Minnesota places great value on employees as we rely on them to uphold our mission and continuously raise the standard of quality homes and services we provide. Employees should feel well cared-for in return for dedication, integrity, and hard work. Episcopal Homes of Minnesota, located in the heart of St Paul, enriches life and builds community for older adults. We are a faith-based non-profit organization that puts people at the center of all we do–for elders and staff. Our community of care is a special place in so many ways, but people say you really need to visit to understand the difference. We’ve upheld a tradition of caring since 1894 that wouldn’t have been possible without the talents of our skilled and dedicated employees.
Here’s why Episcopal Homes is an outstanding employer:
- Generous Health & Dental Insurance Package Options
- Paid time off [PTO] & eight paid holidays
- Extended Illness Bank [in case of extended absence from illness]
- Employer-matched retirement savings program
- Discounted membership at the nearby St. Paul YMCA
- Professional development, scholarships and opportunities for career advancement
- Up to $3,000 in first year bonuses to join our RN/LPN team
- Extra pay for evening, nights and TCU assignments
- Bonuses and rewards for working extra shifts
- We offer an on-site fitness center, pool and Active Living programs available to staff
- Our bistro serves Caribou Coffee. Enjoy a beautiful atrium by the courtyard on your break.
- Our Gardens staff eat free when dining with the Elders.
- Our elders and staff are encouraged to dine and share life together.
- Two unique care centers built around the concept of creating a home-like atmosphere.
- The Gardens is the only Green House long term care community in Minnesota.
- Staffing levels significantly above average
- Ranked 5 stars by federal and state agencies.
- Easy access on freeways and roads from all sides of the city.
- A community so respected that we run near 100% occupied.
- A small community feel in a unique urban setting on St. Paul’s Green Line.
- Small elder households versus long halls and nurses stations.
- A full continuum of care: independent, catered, assisted living, and skilled care.
- A transitional care program that assists over 600 elders each year.
Episcopal Homes enriches life and builds community with older adults and those that serve them.