Cornelia House – Independent Living
Cornelia House is a vibrant Independent Living community for seniors, offering competitive market rate living options for seniors, ages 62 and better. Founded in 2005, Cornelia House was named in honor of Cornelia Whipple, wife of Episcopal Bishop Henry Whipple. Cornelia, who ran a school for girls, has been credited with influencing Henry to covert to the Episcopalian faith.
A vibrant community, gathering spaces are alive with the energy of Cornelia House’s active and engaged residents. Beautiful Coventry Chapel graces the west end of Cornelia House. The chapel and adjacent community rooms are spiritual and social focal points for the entire campus.
- Floor plans Click here to view!
- 31 one-bedroom homes; 16 two-bedroom homes (some two-bedroom with balconies and washer/dryer)
- Individual heating/air conditioning system
- Heated underground parking and storage lockers
- Free laundry facilities on each level
- Media Center, Fitness, and Water Therapy Pool
- Enjoy Wellbeing programs: Spiritual Life, Active Living and Creative Ventures
- METRO Transit Green Line Access
- For Seniors 62+
Episcopal Homes does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, familial status, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.