Searching for a career that feels more like a mission?
Consider a career with Episcopal Homes of Minnesota! Episcopal Homes is a faith-based non-profit organization that puts people at the center of all we do. Our continuum of care community is a special place not only because of the amazing older adults who make this their home, but because of the exceptional staff who share their talents and caring hearts. Employees say you really know that you are part of a family when you work here.
Episcopal Homes of Minnesota places great value on employees as we rely on them to uphold our mission of enriching lives and building community with older adults; employees continuously raise the standard of quality of cares and services we provide. We do our best to make sure all employees feel well cared-for appreciated for their hard work. We’ve upheld a tradition of caring since 1894 thanks to the tireless efforts of staff, families, our board of directors, donors, volunteers and countless friends.
What makes Episcopal Homes a great place to work?
- Generous Health & Dental Insurance Package Options
- Paid time off [PTO] & eight paid holidays
- Extended Illness Bank [in case of extended absence from illness]
- Employer-matched retirement savings program
- Professional development, scholarships and opportunities for career advancement
- Up to $3,000 in first year bonuses to join our RN/LPN team
- Extra pay for evening, nights and TCU assignments
- Bonuses and rewards for working extra shifts
- Central location between St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Metro rail directly in front of Campus; discounted rail passes
What makes us different?
- Staffing levels significantly above average
- Small elder households versus long halls and nurses stations
- Ranked 5 stars by federal and state agencies
If you are compassionate and committed to enriching the lives of others, Episcopal Homes is the organization for you.