We provide a continuum of senior living and affordability in the heart of Saint Paul.
We live our mission and values every day and in all our interactions; they are part of our DNA.
We are dedicated to our mission of “enriching life and building community with older adults.”
Our values guide us in all we do.
Community: We establish relationships of trust and belonging where each person benefits from and contributes to a culture of mutual care and commitment.
Respect: We honor the inherent worth, dignity, and unique individuality of every human being.
Stewardship: We hold ourselves accountable for our decisions that affect people and to high standards of ethics and prudent use of resources.
Hospitality: Everything we do has a heart-felt message of welcome and our home is a place of comfort and nourishment.
Tradition: We celebrate our Episcopal spiritual heritage, our 125+ years of history and reputation of quality service, and the multicultural traditions of our urban community.
Learning: we are responsive to changing needs and embrace innovation in our programs, communities, and services.
How can Episcopal Homes serve you today? Contact us
- Transitional Care | Short-Term Rehabilitation at the Episcopal Church Home
- Innovative Long-Term Care at the Episcopal Church Home and The Gardens
- Assisted Living at Iris Park Commons
- Memory Care Assisted Living at Katy’s Cottage | Iris Park Commons
- Home Care Services option for our campus residents
- NeighborCare, in-home support option for our neighbors
- Independent Living with optional services at The Terrace at Iris Park and Cornelia House
- Affordable Senior Housing at Carty Heights, Kings Crossing, Midway Pointe, and Seabury
- Intergenerational Child Care Center | Kinder Village
We are a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider and an Equal Opportunity Employer.