Launched in spring 2021, Vision Partners unites Episcopal Homes and our business partners who share in our commitment to provide equitable access to opportunity and stability for our community’s vital frontline caregiver workforce. Frontline staff – those who care for elders – are essential to Episcopal Homes and the mission to enrich life and build community. We employ 450 frontline caregivers, 70% who are people of color.
Vision Partner members’ contributions support the Caring for Caregivers programs of the Foundation that support our vital workforce.
- Employee Emergency Assistance Program
- Employee Scholarship Program
YOUR support as a Vision Partner will:
- Provide financial support directly to staff experiencing a financial hardship
- Provide academic and professional scholarships for staff seeking clinical degrees and professional training
- Sustain the Caring for Caregivers programs
See what giving level works for you.
- Invitation to Episcopal Homes Foundation’s annual Donor and Volunteer Recognition event
- Recognition within Episcopal Homes Foundation’s Annual Report
Benefits from Supporter Level, plus
- Logo and link to your business website on the main page of Episcopal Homes Foundation’s website, with its links throughout the broader Episcopal Homes website
Benefits from Community Builder Level, plus
- Recognition in quarterly newsletter distributed to 5,000 homes
Benefits from Champion Level, plus
- An exclusive article highlighting our work with your business published in one of our quarterly At Home newsletters distributed to 5,000 homes, including residents, board members, donors, volunteers and legacy family members.
- Lunch with President and CEO Marvin Plakut
If you are interested in supporting staff through educational scholarships and financial assistance, call us today at 651-632-8854.
Ready to become a Vision Partner? Fill out this simple form to get started today.
Thanks to our current Vision Partners!