Due to the length of our waiting lists at our HUD-subsidized affordable living residences, we are not accepting applications at this time. We will update our website when we reopen the waiting lists.
We wish you well in your search for a new home. To access a list of affordable housing options in Minnesota, CLICK HERE for HUD’s affordable apartment search tool.
1830 University Avenue West, Saint Paul, MN 55104
Seabury opened in July of 2002. It is a jewel in the crown of Saint Paul’s Midway neighborhood. The beauty of this HUD-subsidized residence is nothing short of amazing to residents and visitors alike.
Seabury has been called a flagship project by HUD and Saint Paul leadership – and for good reason. From the dramatic lighting of its clock tower, to the sweep of the staircase and the fireplace in the lobby, to the inviting design of its 49 one-bedroom apartments, nothing about Seabury looks or feels like “subsidized housing.” We believe that limited income needn’t mean limited quality of life.
- 49 one-bedroom apartments
- Footsteps away from a Central Corridor Light Rail stop!
- On-site management and service coordination staff
- Spacious community spaces with planned programming and events
- Free laundry facilities on each level
- On-campus Beauty Shop, Café, Gift Shop, chapels, and entertainment
- Campus bus for transportation on group outings
- Computer kiosk with free Wi-Fi
- Very Affordable Rents (calculated at 30% of your monthly income)
- Service Coordinator on-site to assist you with changing needs
- Utilities included (heating, air conditioning, electricity)
- Affordable supportive services
- Affordable senior housing for seniors 62+
- Income must be below 50% area median income, currently $33,050 per year (individuals) and $37,750 (couples).
Episcopal Homes does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.