Due to the length of our waiting lists at our HUD-subsidized affordable living residences, we are not accepting applications at this time. We will update our website when we reopen the waiting lists.
We wish you well in your search for a new home. To access a list of affordable housing options in Minnesota, CLICK HERE for HUD’s affordable apartment search tool.
1880 University Avenue West Saint Paul, MN 55104
• 49 one-bedroom apartments with city views for people watchers, courtyard views for garden watchers
• Footsteps away a Central Corridor Light Rail stop!
• On-site management
• Spacious community space with planned programming and events
• Complimentary laundry facilities on each floor
• On-site Village Plaza with café, gifts and sundries shop, Pub Room, theater, beauty shop, and media center
• On-site warm water therapy pool and fitness center
• Private, secure, beautifully landscaped Village Greenway with flowing water, walking paths, and benches
- Very Affordable Rents (calculated at 30% of your monthly income)
- Utilities included (heating, air conditioning, electricity)
- Limited underground heated parking
- Affordable senior housing for seniors 62+
- Income must be below 50% area median income, currently $33,050 per year (individuals) and $37,750 (couples).
Episcopal Homes does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.
Due to the length of our waiting lists at our HUD subsidized residences, we are not accepting applications at this time. We will update our website when we reopen the waiting lists.
There is an urgent need for more of everything we do. We are grateful for all of our Affordable Housing communities at Episcopal Homes.
~ Marvin Plakut, CEO
Contact Lindsay Becker, Housing Manager at Midway Pointe for questions: