An Assisted Living Community in the Heart of St. Paul
Iris Park Commons is an Assisted Living Community in St. Paul, delivering assistive care services in apartment-style living. Care packages may be customized to meet each individual’s needs. Iris Park Commons Assisted Living provides nursing, dietary, housekeeping, personal care, and life enrichment programming. Residents are cared for in a safe and secure environment with the reassurance of care attendants available 24-hours a day.
Iris Park Commons offers a range of services in a warm, caring and compassionate environment. Feel confident in our ability to care for your loved one, knowing our tradition of caring dates all the way back to 1894. Iris Park Commons is also home to Katy’s Cottage Memory Care – for loved ones facing memory loss, who may require a specialized, secured environment.
Choose from one or two-bedroom apartment homes with picturesque views of neighboring Iris Park or peaceful green space in the heart of our sprawling campus.
- Spacious Floor Plans
- Studio, one-bedroom, and two bedroom designs
- Controlled Access to Residence
- Complementary Laundry Facilities
- Warm Water Therapy Pool
- Fitness Center
- Resident Media Center
- 27-Seat Movie Theater
- Watter’s Pub
- Outdoor Patios and Outdoor Dining
- Green Line Access to Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Spiritual Life
- Center of Meditation and Art
- Three meals daily
- Morning and evening “I’m Okay” safety checks
- Weekly light housekeeping, linen change and laundry
- All utilities included (except phone)
- Activities, events and wellness programs
- Episcopal Home Care & services available 24 hours per day
- RN/LPN on-site Monday through Friday; on-call weekends/after hours
- Home health aide certified staff on-site 24 hours
- Pendant & emergency call system
For seniors 62+. Iris Park Commons is for seniors looking for Assisted Living in St. Paul MN .
Call us for more information:
Episcopal Homes does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, familial status, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.
Part of the Episcopal Homes community
Iris Park Commons
1850 University Avenue West
St. Paul, MN 55104