An Assisted Living Community in the Heart of St. Paul
Iris Park Commons is an Assisted Living Community in St. Paul, delivering assistive care services in apartment-style living. Care packages may be customized to meet each individual’s needs. Iris Park Commons Assisted Living provides nursing, dietary, housekeeping, personal care, and life enrichment programming. Residents are cared for in a safe and secure environment with the reassurance of care attendants available 24-hours a day.
Iris Park Commons offers a range of services in a warm, caring and compassionate environment. Feel confident in our ability to care for your loved one, knowing our tradition of caring dates all the way back to 1894. Iris Park Commons is also home to Katy’s Cottage Memory Care – for loved ones facing memory loss, who may require a specialized, secured environment.
Choose from one or two-bedroom apartment homes with picturesque views of neighboring Iris Park or peaceful green space in the heart of our sprawling campus.
- Spacious Floor Plans
- Studio, one-bedroom, and two bedroom designs
- Controlled Access to Residence
- Complementary Laundry Facilities
- Warm Water Therapy Pool
- Fitness Center
- Resident Media Center
- 27-Seat Movie Theater
- Watter’s Pub
- Outdoor Patios and Outdoor Dining
- Green Line Access to Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Spiritual Life
- Center of Meditation and Art
- Professional on-site management
- Two meals per day (breakfast and dinner)
- Dining services for 3 meals a day available
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Home health services available
- On-campus chaplains, chapels, and worship services
- On-campus beauty shop (men’s haircuts too)
- Weekly housekeeping available
- Community Council
For seniors 62+. Iris Park Commons is for seniors looking for Assisted Living in St. Paul MN .
Call us for more information:
Episcopal Homes does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, familial status, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.
Iris Park Commons
1850 University Avenue West
St. Paul, MN 55104
Plan a Tour Today!