Episcopal Home Care and Services tailors services to your doctor’s orders – and to your wishes.
Episcopal Homes has long been known for quality, compassionate care. Episcopal Home Care and Services is no exception. In 2009, we began providing in-home services to Episcopal Homes’ residents in our Assisted Living and Independent Living residences. With 120 years of experience in caring for seniors, we know how to identify, hire and retain “the best and the brightest,” who provide the highest quality cares to help keep you comfortable and safe in your own home.
Episcopal Home Care and Services is deeply committed to keeping the promises set forth in our mission. You deserve nothing less than our very best.
Our nurses and home health aides have strong employment histories in caring for seniors. All have reliable references and have undergone thorough criminal background studies. Our home health aides do just about everything a family caregiver would do, but with professional certification and experience. Nurses and aides will soon feel like trusted members of your own family. With every visit, they bring a whole new level of peace of mind.
Home Care Services Provided:
- Medication management, set-up, and reminders
- Complex care at times when you require skilled observations or treatments
- Personal care (bathing, grooming, hygiene, transferring, exercise, skin care)
- Light housekeeping
- Light meal preparation
- Errands and companionship
- Payments accepted from: Medical Assistance, Elderly Waiver, Insurance & private pay.