Cornelia House – Independent Living
Cornelia House is a vibrant Independent Living community for seniors, offering competitive market rate pricing as well as affordable pricing for seniors, ages 62 and better.
Beautiful Coventry Chapel graces the west end of Cornelia House. The chapel and adjacent community rooms are spiritual and social focal points for the entire campus.
- Floor plans CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- 31 one-bedroom homes; 16 two-bedroom homes (some two-bedroom with balconies and washer/dryer)
- Individual heating/air conditioning system
- Heated underground parking and storage lockers
- Free laundry facilities on each level
- Media Center, Fitness, and Water Therapy Pool
- Spiritual Life gatherings / Life Plus Programs
- METRO Transit Green Line Access
- For Seniors 62+
Episcopal Homes does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.
Contact our Marketing Team for a Tour or for Information:
Bethany Burns – 651-632-8858