“A Community of Heart” in the heart of Saint Paul.
Iris Park Commons is an Assisted Living Community in St. Paul, delivering assistive care services in apartment-style living. Care packages may be customized to meet each individual’s needs. Iris Park Commons Assisted Living provides nursing, dietary, housekeeping, personal care, and life enrichment programming. Residents are cared for in a safe and secure environment with the reassurance of care attendants available 24-hours a day.
Iris Park Commons offers a range of services in a warm, caring and compassionate environment. Feel confident in our ability to care for your loved one, knowing our tradition of caring dates all the way back to 1894. Iris Park Commons is also home to Katy’s Cottage Memory Care – for loved ones facing memory loss, who may require a specialized, secured environment.
Choose from one or two-bedroom apartment homes with picturesque views of neighboring Iris Park or peaceful green space in the heart of our sprawling campus.
Assisted Living Amenities:
- Dining Services available up to 3 meals per day
- Weekly Housekeeping Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Call System
- Certified Home Health Aid On-Site 24 hours a day
- Registered Nurse On-Site 40 hours a week
- Home Health Services available
- Professional on-site management and resident services coordinators
- Planned social activities and events
- Chapels with Worship Services
- Monthly Community Council meeting
- Elderly Waiver (EW) accepted on a limited basis