Since 2002, Episcopal Homes has upheld its mission to enrich life and build community with older adults by expanding the continuum of care and services to include apartments for limited-income seniors. Acclaimed by former HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan as some of the finest in the country, Episcopal Homes provides upwards of 200 apartments at four beautifully and comfortably-designed residences, along with affordable rents adjusted to only 30% of monthly income. Each unique affordable living residence provides comforts and amenities indistinguishable from luxury senior living around the Twin Cities, including fireplace lounges, community rooms, libraries, computer stations, and access to enriching opportunities through Episcopal Homes’ Active Living, Creative Ventures, and Spiritual Life enrichment programs (funded by the Episcopal Homes Foundation).
Affordable Living Communities for seniors 62+:
- Carty Heights (HUD-subsidized independent living)
- Kings Crossing (HUD-subsidized independent living)
- Seabury (HUD-subsidized independent living)
- Midway Pointe (HUD-subsidized independent living)
- Affordable senior housing for seniors 62+
- Income must be below 50% area median income, currently $36,200 per year (individuals) and $41,400 (couples).
Episcopal Homes does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, familial status, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.
~ Marvin Plakut, CEO